Head of People & Culture
We are Walmart Israel (Aspectiva)
Aspectiva is Walmart's first acquisition in Israel, and has become an integrated part of the core of Walmart's e-commerce, the largest retailer in the world!
We develop state-of-the-art NLP solutions that enable millions of Walmart’s shoppers to make smarter and more confident buying decisions.
We’re growing and are currently looking for an experienced Head of People & Culture to formulate and create our organizational culture and core values, as part of a big global corporation.
If you have proven experience working in a fast-growing environment and can plan and execute a human resources vision - you are welcome to join us!
- Planning and executing the company welfare strategy.
- Managing annual employee evaluations.
- Partner and be a trusted advisor to executives and employees.
- Constant communication and updates with Walmart’s US HR department.
- Benchmarking other companies in pursuit of points for improvement.
- Managing the recruitment processes for all of the company positions, including setting goals, compensations strategy, status checking with active recruiters, onboarding & outboarding.
- Integrating additional HR tools to maximize the efficiency of various HR processes.
Not sure you fit all criteria? Submit anyway, let us decide!
- Proven experience in managing HR in Hi-Tech companies.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in building HR processes from scratch and implementing them in the company.
- Experience in building a welfare plan and implementing it.
- Experience in accompanying and developing managers and employees.
- Passionate about people. Strategic thinking, strong leadership, motivation, coaching, and people skills.
About us and our culture
We especially appreciate people who:
- Are passionate about their work and looking to make an impact!
- Are positive! Have a can-do approach and are self-motivated.
- Like to share their ideas, give feedback, and learn from others.
Walmart is one of the most diverse employers in the US.
We in Israel, value diversity and are focused on growing our company with attention to inclusion, as an equal opportunity employer.